Copyright 2015 Libero Themes.
All Rights Reserved.

Call 24/7 to discuss your best defense strategy

(253) 209-6366




Washington Firearm Rights Restoration

Do you need help getting back your firearm rights in Washington State?

We begin working on your gun rights restoration the same day you decide to sign on with us. We handle everything from researching, writing and filing motions to sending our experienced attorney to argue your case in front of a judge. All of what we do is covered in the flat fee that is charged with no surprise costs.

Quick Requirements

  • No pending criminal charges in Washington State or in any Federal Court.
  • No restraining orders in Washington State or in any Federal Court.
  • No class A felony, or any other felony carrying a potential sentence of at least 20 years.
  • You must have spent 5 years living in the community without being convicted of any new criminal offenses, or 3 years in the case of a misdemeanor conviction.
  • No prior convictions that would have resulted in the loss of your right to possess firearms counted in your offender score.
  • Successfully completed every term and condition of each conviction.

Restore Your Rights NOW

If your firearm rights have been limited in any way, it may be possible to restore your full rights to possess a firearm. If you meet the following eligibility criteria your gun rights may be reinstated. The courts in Washington take varying times to process these types of cases, depending on many factors including how busy the court is in a particular county. Every case is unique.

Firearms Rights Restoration Eligibility

Can I restore my gun rights and vacate the conviction at the same time?

Yes, although there is no guarantee that you will be granted one or the other. Restoring your gun rights and vacating your conviction are two entirely different procedures with different requirements. However, we will offer a discount on the gun rights restoration if you sign up for vacating as well.

What are my chances of Success?

Determining an individual’s chances of success is difficult to answer without researching your case. Whether or not you would be eligible and your chances of success will depend on your individual circumstances—what you are applying for, the types of conviction or convictions you have, etc. We charge a small fee to do a research to evaluate whether you are eligible as well as your chances of success; after that, you can decide whether you want to move forward. If you decide to move forward, we would apply the cost of the research/evaluation to the total cost of the service.

What if I don't know what is on my record?

We will be glad to work with you to get a copy of your criminal record and to review what can be done. We charge a researching fee and we apply that to the total cost of any service that you hire us to perform.

What is the main reason that my firearm rights are denied?

Requests are denied for the following reasons: (1) an inaccuracy in the court file, (2) an inaccuracy in your criminal records, or (3) you are otherwise not eligible to restore your gun rights.

Does it matter if my conviction was for domestic violence?

Washington law allows you to petition to restore your gun rights even if you have had a domestic violence conviction. This will also lift the Lautenberg Amendment ban, which prohibits firearm ownership of those convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence as defined by federal law.

Can I restore my firearm rights if I was convicted of a federal crime?

Yes. You can petition a Washington court to restore your gun rights in Washington even if your restriction stems from a federal crime, as long as you satisfy the requirements of the applicable Washington law.

What if I have multiple felony CONVICTIONS?

You can still petition to restore your gun rights even if you have had multiple felony convictions. Your eligibility will usually depend on the nature of your felonies and when you received them—not the number of convictions you have had.

Am I eligible to have my gun rights restore in Washington?

You are not eligible if—before the conviction that took away your gun rights—you had been convicted of any class A felony, any felony that has a maximum punishment of 20 years or more, or any serious sex offense.
(RCW 9.41.040(4)(a).)

Call us now to receive your Free professional Expunge case evaluation at (253) 209-6366

Contact us for a free case review.

Call us at (253) 209-6366

Send us an Email: info@harbesonlaw.com